We have an exciting opportunity for a Principal Physiotherapist to join us at a brand new clinic located on the Gold Coast. We are searching for a reliable candidate who is looking to grow their career and enjoy the benefits that come with establishing a new busy clinic. The right candidate will enjoy not only a highly competitive salary but will also be invited to take part in our ‘Pathway to Partnership’ program.
The role will involve equal parts general musculoskeletal physiotherapy treatment (seeing a wide range of conditions) and specialised headache treatment.
Initial training will take place at our Brisbane-based locations.
- Patient consultation
- Administrative duties
- Clinical operation
- Business development
- HR duties
Skills & Experience
- Minimum degree qualification obtained: Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- 3 years experience in physiotherapy private practice
- Level 1 Watson Headache Course – preferred but not required
- Interested in undertaking Watson Headache qualifications
- Dedication and commitment to develop and grow the business for the long-term
$80,000-$90,000 base salary + competitive bonus
OTE – $110,000+
Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy Australia and Brisbane Headache and Migraine Clinic are both award winning clinics committed to delivering the highest quality of care and expert advice to all our patients.
Join us in establishing a new dual-brand location on the Gold Coast, which will become one of many state of the art physiotherapy clinics, which are planned to be established Australia-wide.
The establishment of the Gold Coast business will be based on replicating the model of our successful Brisbane locations and we will provide all of the necessary tools to set up and train, ensuring the success of the new Gold Coast establishment.
Why Join Us
- Great opportunity – become the principal physiotherapist for the practice having input into the clinical governance and management without having all the administration, costs and risk that come with owning a practice.
- Generous remuneration – High base salary and incentive-based bonus
- Career development – Both business development and clinical physiotherapy development
- Your own space – You will have your own professional modern private consultation room
- Supportive management – Work under a flat management structure and be mentored by our Director and Founder
- Friendly team – Work with a dynamic and social team
- Co-ownership (Pathway to Partnership) options available
How to Apply
If this role sounds like you please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected], using the subject line: Principal Physiotherapist position.
Applicants are encouraged to apply asap as we are hoping to fill the role asap.
Applications close 5 April 2020. All selected applicants will be contacted in April for an interview. Start date – early April/May 2020