The team at the Brisbane Headache and Migraine Clinic™ endeavours to be the leading provider in assisting all sufferers of headaches and migraines.
With the high success rate of helping headache and migraine sufferers, Brisbane Headache and Migraine Clinic™ has been recognised on the news, radios and newspapers. Channel 7 and Channel 9 News, The Courier Mail and ABC News Radio have all featured the clinic and our non-invasive treatment approach to help the wider community.
This multi-award winning practice has achieved the following awards:
- 2016, 2017 and 2018 Australian Small Business Championship Finalists
- For 3 consecutive years, The Brisbane Headache and Migraine Clinic has been awarded for outstanding contribution for headache and migraine treatment
- 2016 Lord Mayor Young Business Person Of The Year Award
- Presented by Lord Mayor Graeme Quirk, the clinic was awarded for outstanding contribution to the medical field
- 2017 HESTA Primary Health Care Award
- For outstanding contribution in providing treatment for chronic headache and migraine sufferers
- 2018 OPTUS Health Business of the Year Finalist
Click on the following links to learn more about The Brisbane Headache and Migraine™ Clinic.