Common Headaches Treated
What To Bring
Here is a list of things to prepare before your first consultation. The better prepared you are the better your clinician will understand you and your condition.
- Arrive 10 minutes before your first consultation to fill in your personal details and to read over a checklist which will help you and your clinician better understand your condition.
- Wear appropriate clothing for easy access to the neck and back. A singlet or shirt is preferable. Collared shirts may need to be removed to allow access to the neck.
- Bring X-ray, scans or any medical reports. This is not compulsory or required if you do not have any of these.
- List of any medications you are taking for your condition.
- Have your doctors details with you.
- Bring your headache diary or be prepared to answer the following questions:
- How frequent your headaches and migraines are
- Where exactly your pain lies in you head/body
- List any triggers that causes an attack
- List any previous injuries specifically to your neck/spine/shoulders
- List all family or relatives who also suffer from headaches and migraines to determine genetic inheritance
We look forward to meeting you at your first consultation at the Brisbane Headache and Migraine Clinic™. If you have any questions please call us on 1800 HEADACHE (1800 43 23 22).
The following links below will help you explain what will be done during your consultation. Please click on the following icons.