What To Bring
Here is a list of things to prepare before your first consultation. The better prepared you are the better your clinician will understand you and your condition.
- Arrive 10 minutes before your first consultation to fill in your personal details and to read over a checklist which will help you and your clinician better understand your condition.
- Wear appropriate clothing for easy access to the neck and back. A singlet or shirt is preferable. Collared shirts may need to be removed to allow access to the neck.
- Bring X-ray, scans or any medical reports. This is not compulsory or required if you do not have any of these.
- List of any medications you are taking for your condition.
- Have your doctors details with you.
- Bring your headache diary or be prepared to answer the following questions:
- How frequent your headaches and migraines are
- Where exactly your pain lies in you head/body
- List any triggers that causes an attack
- List any previous injuries specifically to your neck/spine/shoulders
- List all family or relatives who also suffer from headaches and migraines to determine genetic inheritance
We are looking forward to seeing you at Brisbane Headache and Migraine Clinic™, if you have any questions about what to expect in your first session, please call 1800HEADACHE